The 10 Best Cloud Storages In November 2022
Choosing the right cloud storage for your business or personal use is key, as data storage has evolved and moved online. With the growing popularity of cloud storage increasing, there are numerous options to choose from. It is important to identify a provider with the right features suiting your demand. Read along to find the best cloud storage and the FAQs
Best Cloud Storages For PC
- Unlimited Backups
- Any Device, Any Cloud, Any App
- Carbonite Backup + Webroot Virus Protection
- 0-5 TB of Data
- Supports Microsoft, MySQL, Oracle, Hyper-V
- Google Workspace Essentials From $8/month/user
- Host meetings With Up To 150 Participants
- 100GB per User, 2TB pooled Cloud Storage
- For MAC/PC, Android, and iOS
- First 15GB of Storage Free For Individuals
- OneDrive Premium plan starts @9.99/mo
- 6TB Total Storage with up to 6 People
- For macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS
- Ransomware Detection & Recovery Services
- Office Apps Like Word, Excel, PowerPoint Included
BrandsYou GetPrices From
Cloud storage is a resource that allows you to store any data like pictures, videos, files in a remote location that can be accessed online from any device for free or for a fee. It’s a convenient way to store your data without having to invest in storage devices. It is also known as cloud backup, online backup, online drives, file storage, or file hosting.
Cloud storage is like a disk drive (resource) provided by a service provider which you use to store your data. This resource is usually located in a server housed in a data center. You upload your data via a web browser or an app over a secure internet connection. As it is online it gives you access to your saved data from any device, anywhere and anytime.
Saving you or data online via cloud storage gives you seamless access to your important data on any device from wherever you are. You can access your important work documents from your office PC while sitting at home by cloud syncing all your work. It also makes it easy to share your work with your teammates which improves efficiency.
By using cloud storage you need not worry about losing any pictures, videos, or music and easily access it on all your devices.
While choosing cloud storage for personal or business use check out these features, amount of storage and bandwidth, free or paid plans, strong encryption, high performance, ability to access files from any device.